Attack Volleyball Club
Not just a club... We're a family!
Join us on Facebook and keep up to date with all the news
What will my Assessment look like?
What Should we Expect During the Tryout Process?
Before Attack Tryout
Online registration is now open for tryouts. The cost for Online registration is $40 to include an Attack mask with a tryout number individual to the athlete for evaluation. Due to the number of athletes who participate, Online registration should be completed at least 72 hours prior to the tryout for your age group. If you are unable to do this, we will have registration available on site at the tryout, but due to Covid-19, will still be required to be completed online before participating. This process can easily be completed on any electronic device such as a cell phone, iPad, etc. The tryout cost is non-refundable and does not go toward your club fees for the season. Please note, there will be additional Covid-19 protocols that must be followed for participation.
Day of the Tryout
Athlete will check in with our Attack Staff outside facility, verify player information is correct in our system, and will receive their tryout mask and have their photo taken. Players will then be directed to the gym for evaluation. During the process parents must wait outside in their vehicles, or may drop off and pick up athletes. All players will be evaluated by our energetic and competent staff in both written and video form to provide the best evaluation process for each athlete.
Additional Covid-19 Tryout Protocols:
Prior to entering Attack Tryouts:
* All athletes, coaches, and staff must complete the Covid-19 Waiver before participating in any activities hosted by Attack Volleyball Club. An online waiver was made available during the online tryout registration process. We will make available a link for all those who have not pre-registered to be able to fill out on you own personal electronic device.
* All athletes, coaches, and staff must perform an online self-health check prior to entering tryouts, and perform a temperature check. If you answer yes to any of the questions, or have a temperature of 100.4 or higher, please stay home and contact Attack Volleyball Club for an alternate tryout date.
* Prior to entering the facility, all players must be dressed and ready to play, with a full water bottle and hand sanitizer.
*Only participants, coaches, and essential staff are permitted to enter the facility during the tryout process.
* Please follow all posted signage in regards to facility entrance and exit procedures. Attack will designate both a drop off and pick up area for tryouts. Upon returning to pick up your athlete, please park in the lot and remain in your car.
*Attack Volleyball Club will provide a safe and effective registration process, following safe distancing guidelines at the facility entrance. Once the athlete has passed the health status questions, and temperature has been taken, the athlete is then cleared to enter the tryout. Upon entry, the athlete will be required to sanitize their hands and report to the registration table to receive a mask with Attack Volleyball Club logo and tryout number. This mask must be worn at all times throughout the tryout process. We will be using the tryout number on the mask for evaluation purposes, and for the safety of all athletes participating.
* Additional hand sanitizing procedures will take place throughout the tryout, and before exiting the facility. Hand sanitizer bottles will be available on all courts.
* No handshakes, hugs, fist bumps, or contact of any kind between players and coaches will be allowed. Coaches and staff will closely monitor all players at all times. Athletes and staff must exit the facility at designated area with masks on, and maintain 6' of distance for safe social distancing.
After the Tryout
Once all evaluations have been completed, tryout results will be sent by email to players within 72 hours to either accept or decline team placement. Please note you will have 24 hours from the time of the sent email to accept or decline placement for the season. You will be directed back to the website to confirm your placement and arrange payment for the season. Please note: for all those that wish to participate in our payment plan, we will be requiring each family to keep a credit card on file to be auto billed on each of the payment due dates.
Areas of Assessment - Tryouts
Coach-ability (attitude, effort, communication)